Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by Goldi Solar Pvt Ltd. Before continuing to access or use our website, you must comply and agree with the terms and conditions detailed below.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights of the content on this website including, but not limited to, text, photographs, designs and images ("Content") lies with Goldi Solar Pvt Ltd. All names and logos and all related products and service, names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Goldi Solar. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark which appear on the website in any manner.
Further, all content available on the website, is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No rights, title or interest or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software.
2. Code of Conduct
While using the website, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or Content for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Goldi Solar Limited, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other Intellectual Property rights, notices contained in the Website or Content